The Technology Committee's mission is to guide the use of technology throughout the district.
Technology plays a great role supporting instruction and providing for efficent district operations.
Items covered include, but are not limited to, the acquisition, use and maintenance of:
- Audio-visual systems
- Bell and paging systems
- Computers - Chromebooks, desktops, iPads, laptops, servers, tablets
- Door access control system
- Email and messenging
- Fire and intrusion alarm systems
- Internet access
- Library system
- Network connectivity - wired and wireless
- Parent/Guardian and staff notification systems
- Phone and FAX systems
- Printers - staff and student-shared
- Projectors and interactive displays
- Radio systems
- Security cameras - bus and facilities
- Software licensing - local and hosted platforms
- Student information system
- Website and social media accounts
The committee meets regularly to review the technology use in our schools, looking for opportunities to improve upon it, and plan for meeting our future challenges.